Fire guts coumpund house, leaves 2 children unconscious

Must Read

Fire guts a compound house in the Ashaiman-Lebanon community destroying properties and leaving two children in mild conditions.

According to reports, the incident occurred in the day when the tenant whose room got burnt was absent. “They tenant had gone to work. His children too had gone to school. So at 7:45 hours, neighbors to the tenant realized that smoke was coming out of the room.

“So they hurriedly broke down the doors to the room and took off the roofing sheets for the smoke to escape before calling on the fire service to intervene,” a reporter said.

- Advertisement -

The victim who was later contacted, indicated that he had not installed any electric cable in the room to have caused the fire, but has been using candles and coils in the rooms.

The two children who were choked with smoke to the point unconscousness, were reportedly sleeping next door, which room the smoke had pervaded.

They have been taken to the hospital for medical attention.

- Advertisement -

More to be provided soon

spot_img

Most Read This Week

spot_img
spot_img
spot_img

ADVERTISEMENT

spot_img

More Stories For You