Food poisoning: Marwarko pays medical bills, apologizes to customers

Must Read

The Management of Marwako has paid for the medical bills of customers affected by food poisoning after eating from the East Legon branch of the restaurant.

According to the Public Relations Officer of the eatery, Amin Lamptey, they visited the customers at the hospitals and for those who were discharged, they went to their homes.

“We visited some of our customers at the hospital and those who were discharged, we visited them at home. We assisted some of them with their hospital bills.”

- Advertisement -

Mr.  Amin Lamptey also stated that the company has rendered an apology to all their customers who suffered the food poisoning.

“We have accepted everything, and we have apologised to the victims.”

- Advertisement -

Read also – FDA shuts down Marwarko Restaurant for alleged food poisoning

He however, maintained that the main thing started on Saturday and Sunday evening but complaints started trickling in on Monday.

The East Legon branch of Marwarko was closed down by the Food and Drugs Authority following complaints of food poisoning.

The FDA said it took notice of reports from the public about the suspected food poisoning after they visited the eatery over the weekend.

One Edward Elohim, who tweeted about his illness after eating at Mawarko last Saturday, was the first to complain of food poisoning on social media.

The FDA further assured the public that the issue would be thoroughly investigated and the appropriate actions would be taken.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

spot_img

Most Read This Week

spot_img
spot_img
spot_img

ADVERTISEMENT

spot_img

More Stories For You