A/R: Farmer electrocuted after touching live wire from High tension

Must Read

A 43-year-old man has been electrocuted at Boadi in the Oforikrom Municipality of the Ashanti Region.

Emmanuel Senyo, a cabbage farmer reportedly died after he came into contact with a live wire while on his way to farm on Monday September 26,2022

- Advertisement -

The Assembly Member for Appiadu, Boadi, Emana, Kokoben Electoral Area, Kenneth Owusu Bediako in an interview with the media said the deceased died on the spot after touching the naked wire.

“He was on his way to farm when he saw the naked wire in the middle of the road, the wire had fallen from a high tension in the area, he tried to pull the cable away from the road not knowing it was still holding power”

“We suspect the wire to have fallen during the torrential rainfall in the area”

- Advertisement -

“He was burnt to death, one of his hands was mutilated in the process with parts of his body almost turning to ashes”

The deceased left two wives and five children behind.

His body has been conveyed to the Okomfo Anokye Teaching Hospital by police in the area.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

spot_img

Most Read This Week

spot_img
spot_img
spot_img

ADVERTISEMENT

spot_img

More Stories For You