Former assembly members in the Ejisu Constituency of the Ashanti region are calling on delegates in the constituency re- elect incumbent Member of Parliament, Honorable Kwabena Owusu Aduomi in the party’s upcoming parliamentary primaries.
The two Assembly Members, Richmond Frimpong and Frank Antwi Bosiako of Abeanse and Achinakro respectively, who made radio appearance on Tuesday posited that, Ejisu constituency is seeing unprecedented development in various areas of importance and deserve to be maintained to ‘continue his good works’.
Speaking on Angel FM’s flagship programme, ‘Angel in the Morning’ hosted by Kwame Tanko, Antwi Bosiako described Honorable Kwabena Owusu Aduomi as a fine gentleman whose good works will go down in record as one of the best MPs Ejisu has ever had.
”Education, social amenities, infrastructural and human centred development are what our MP stands for. The Ejisu was not counted in terms of development. But today we boast of good roads and infrastructure in our educational system. It will take us days discussing the MP’s achievement, he stressed.
The Abenase Assembly member was also of the view that a winning team must not be substituted for what the termed as ‘try and error’ aspirant.
”I want to tell people of Ejisu that you don’t a team that bring wins home. Our MP has been tried and tested, proven to be the best. Let not be swayed by money from unknown persons to pull down the gains the constituency is amassing. Retainting Aduomi is the best option we have”
The duo entreated delegates in the Ejisu constituency to have a deep reflection on the fast rate at which Ejisu constituency is developing and do away with any strange idea of allowing themselves to be induced with ill-gotten wealth from some desperately interested persons.
Below are some listed projects by the MP
- Provision of financial assistance to over 800 students.
- Donation of over 10,000bags of cements to communities across the constituency.
- Construction of a 3 storey Children’s Ward in the Ejisu Government Hospital – ongoing.
- Tikrom Clinic
- Construction of Asotwe Market- phase 1, near completion
- Computer Laboratory for Krapa School.
- Contruction of a semi- detached kitchen, a storeroom and a shed for Ejisu Roman Catholic School.
- Contruction of a 6 unit semi- detached teachers bungalow in Asonsuaso
- Construction of a 30 seater toilet in Abenase
- Construction of a 6 unit JHS Block in Essienimpong – ongoing
- Construction of a 6 unit Classroom Block in Hwereso – ongoing
- Construction of a 30 seater toilet in Besease – ongoing
- Construction of a 30 seater toilet in Adadientam – ongoing
- Construction of a 30 seater toilet in Boankra – ongoing
- Provision of 21 mechanized boreholes across the Ejisu constituency of which 13 in areas like, Okyerekrom, Akokoamong, Kokoobra, Besease and Krapa Akrofoso, are almost completed.
- Provision of over 7,000 pieces of roofing sheets
- Construction of Besease Community Center- ongoing
- Construction of a 1 storey Durbar Grounds in Besease – ongoing
- Contruction of the Kwaso Market
- Provision of an ultra- modern delivery bed to the Achiase health center.
- Provision of 30 beds to the Ejisu Government Hospital
- A cash donation of 38,000ghc to the Bonwire Kente Festival.
- A cash donation of 10,000ghc to Onweman Senior High School
- Donation of 100pieces of mats to the Muslim Community in Ejisu – Zongo
- Provision of over 3000units of street bulbs valued at 700ghc each across the constituency.
Source: Ghana| Angelfmonlinegh.com| 2020